Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
I would like to thank you very much for some very reliable products.
I have used CO NAME products in the past. However I was very
disappointed to hear of your support of the homosexual agenda by advertising in
I'm very concerned where our nation is heading when we have companies
the size of COMPANY NAME giving in to this agenda. Furthermore
I'm very worried about the world my children and grandchildren will be growing up in.
Clearly this is not a lifestyle I which to condone and teach my children as acceptable.
It is not a healthy behavior. In fact this lifestyle accounts for the majority of cases
with STDs such as Hepatitis A & B, Gonorrhea, etc. In addition it has been reported
that 65% of all reported AIDs cases since 1981 are among men engaged in
homosexual behavior. Consequently homosexuals have a shorter life span, on and
on. In conclusion I would like to ask you to reexamine the truth of homosexuality
with ALL the facts in hand, apart from the half-truths and hostile name-calling.
The agenda put forth by the homosexual community in May 1993 when they
marched to Washington D.C. and why they should be opposed is as follows:
- The implementation of homosexual, bisexual, and transgendered
curriculum at all levels of education. Parents have the right to decide when and what their children will
learn about human sexuality, especially, given that homosexuality by no-means
is an agreed upon social issue.
- The lowering of the age of consent for homosexual and heterosexual sex.-This is a dangerous attack on the youth of our country.
- The legalization of homosexual marriages - The state has an interest in granting special benefits to natural families
(including stepparents and adopted children) precisely because the state has an
interest in securing the welfare of children, which are the natural product of
heterosexual couples. What social benefit will be gained by granting to homosexual
couples those privileges experienced by heterosexual marriages? None!
- Custody, adoption and foster care rights for homosexuals, lesbians, and
transgendered people - Research is confirming that the domestic environment most
conductive to the well being of children has both a mother and father.
- The redefinition of family to include the full diversity of all family structures. -
This would result in the decline of the institution of marriage, as we know it. Most
of society ills can be traced to the decline and dysfunction of the traditional family.
This would just contribute to the problem.
- The access to all programs of the Boy Scouts of America. -
This violates the Scouts' First Amendment right to freedom of association.
- Affirmative action for homosexuals. -I have never seen an ex-African American, but have met ex-homosexuals.
- Inclusion of sex-change operations under a universal health care plan.-
Brings the employees sexual past, present and future into the workplace.
Puts health care dollars of the firm and the employee at risk unnecessarily
Furthermore, the privilege of free speech is used by the activist homosexual
lobby to promote its own opinions and agenda. However when the opposing
community (majority of americans) exercises the same privilege they are labeled as
bigots and intolerant.
The affects of condoning this agenda on companies and individuals:
- Sensitivity training is legally problematic. It is a constitutional breech of the
right to freedom of conscience to require employees or students, to act in ways that
are in direct opposition to justifiable moral and religious values.
- Guarantees an increase in major health problems within the healthcare system,
which in turn guarantees price increases.
- Law suits for dismissing gentlemen whom insists on wearing dresses in accord
with his gender identity.
- Will put corporations out of touch with the majority of their customers and
In light of all this I would like to challenge your company to
not pick sides on this issue but to only be fair and tolerant of others views and beliefs
. I would like to encourage you to support traditional family organizations such as
Focus on The Family, American Family Association, and Family Research
Thank you very much for your time,
| BACK |